Frequently Asked Questions
Why Maison France Luxe?
Crafted in small batches in the old Provence tradition, we present a line of plant-based luxury home care products that are respectful of both the environment and your home.
- Quality versus quantity
- Made in the traditional Provence style
- Made with fewer ingredients - less than 10 ingredients in most formulas
- Formulas are plant-based using only vegan, cruelty-free ingredients
What are your ingredients?
Our Ingredients are:
- Made from renewable resources (vegetable oils)
- No synthetic surfactants
- Paraben -free
- Formulas do not contain ammonia, bleach, dye, formaldehyde or artificial colors
Please see a full ingredients list here.
Who created Maison France Luxe?
The Maison France Luxe story starts with our founder, Laurie Erickson, a lover of the French aesthetic and the slow pace of the French country lifestyle.
While traveling in the South of France, she became fascinated by the soap making traditions of the region and thought, “What can we borrow from French tradition to enrich and improve the quality of life in our homes?”
With Maison France Luxe, we embrace:
- Joie de vivre - "joy of living" - one of the most fundamental components of French life
- Living Simply
- Clean Ingredients and products
- Valuing quality over quantity
- Finding beauty and joy in stillness
- Being mindful of wellness and self care
The Maison France Luxe team has been working with French artisans for over 25 years. Our team’s personal belief in quality and inclusivity guides our product philosophy and has made us luxury hair accessory experts in French products with France Luxe. We are solution oriented and dedicated to developing and curating compelling and thoughtful products for hair and now home that embrace the French way of life. Our France Luxe products are sold in premium retailers across the country including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sak’s, Bergdorf Goodman and luxury resorts worldwide.
Do you offer refills? COMING SOON
Refills will soon be available for Maison France Luxe Laundry, Dish and Hand Soaps to reduce plastic use and environmental impact.
Our products are made in the heart of Provence in a factory that is dedicated to manufacturing high quality, environmentally-friendly soaps. Formulas are over 98% biodegradable and produced in energy efficient facilities that are committed to sustainable product development.
Our packaging is Recyclable, Refillable, Reusable